CYPHERLAB USER AGREEMENT (Last Updated: 7/1/2021)
This contract contains the necessary rules for you to benefit from the services on our site. As a member of our site, you acknowledge, declare, and undertake that you have read the user agreement, understood its content, and accepted and approved its terms.
- Parties: This Agreement and this CypherLab User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the ‘User Agreement’), which consists of documents that are referenced by this agreement and which are an integral part of the agreement, between CypherLab and the User who is a member of the Site, for the purpose of the User to become a member of the Site, and the contract was issued at the time of approval by the User in the electronic environment where the relevant Site is located. All CypherLab users are deemed to have accepted the “User Agreement” posted here. As a member of our site, you acknowledge, declare, and undertake that you have read the user agreement, understood its content and accepted and approved its terms.
2. Definitions: CypherLab is a “Games” add-on. In this agreement, CypherLab programs will be referred to as the “program” for short, the CypherLab program’s game will be referred to as “game” for short, and www.CypherLab.xyz will be referred to as the “site”. The natural or legal person who is a member of the Site and makes use of the services offered on the Site under the conditions specified in this contract will be referred to as the “user”. The owner, employees, providers, developers, graphics designers, and workers of CypherLab are referred to as “team”, “administration”, “providers”, “management”, or “staff”. User Privacy is important, in our User Agreement, Privacy means anything that is directly attached to the user, as in their Legal Name, Surname, birth date, country of residence, and government IDs. Anything else such as IP Addresses is considered public information.
3. Subject and Scope of the Agreement: The subject of the User Agreement is the determination of the services offered on the Site, the conditions to benefit from these services and the rights and obligations of the parties. The scope of the User Agreement is this agreement and its annexes, and all statements such as warnings, texts and explanations made by CypherLab regarding the use, membership and services contained in the Site. By accepting the terms of the User Agreement, the User also accepts all kinds of statements made by CypherLab regarding the use, membership and Services on the Site. The user agrees, declares and undertakes to act in accordance with all matters specified in the aforementioned statements.
4. Terms of Membership and Service Use:
A) Membership is completed by the registration process by sending the necessary information to become a member of the Site by the person who wants to become a User from the relevant section of the Site and the registration process is approved by CypherLab. Until the membership process is completed, the right and authority to be a User defined in this agreement cannot be obtained. Information such as Address, Country of Residence, and others are required in order to complete registration.
B) In order to become a member of the Site, you are required to be of age (18 years or older) and shouldn’t be previously banned from our services by CypherLab in accordance with Article 5.2 of this contract. If a minor or underage decides to break the terms and register anyways, their membership will be revoked, and their account will be terminated.
5. Rights and Obligations:
5.1 – USER’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS:
A) While fulfilling the membership procedures, benefiting from the Services of the Site, and performing any transaction related to the Services on the Site, the user will comply with all the terms in the User Agreement, the rules specified in the relevant parts of the Site, and all applicable legislation. The user accepts, declares, and undertakes that they understand and approve all the terms and rules specified.
B) The User is entitled to disclose their confidential / private / commercial information to both the official authorities and the rightful persons in the event of alleged violation of the rights of other users and third parties in accordance with the provisions of the current mandatory legislation, and for this reason, CypherLab accepts, declares, and undertakes that no compensation can be claimed, regardless of their name.
C) The user is solely responsible for the security, storage, and maintaining the information of their account, and the use of the means of accessing the system (User name, password, etc.) used by the member in order to benefit from the Services offered by CypherLab. CypherLab has no direct or indirect liability for the damages suffered or incurred by the users and (or) third parties due to all the user’s negligence and faults in matters such as keeping the security of the user’s login information, securing them from third parties. Due to the fact that this is a WordPress website, all private information is encrypted and secured. The administration and support team can’t retrieve this information for you.
D) Users accept, declare, and undertake that the information and content provided by them within the Site are correct, accurate, and lawful. CypherLab is not obliged and liable to investigate the accuracy of the information and content transmitted to CypherLab or uploaded, changed, or provided by the users through the Site, and to undertake, and guarantee that such information and content are safe, accurate and lawful, and cannot be held responsible for any damages arising from the wrong or incorrect contents.
E) Users cannot transfer their rights and obligations under the User Agreement, in whole or in part, to any third party without the written consent of CypherLab. Users must email the support team ([email protected]) requesting consent. Otherwise, legal actions will be taken.
F) Those who benefit from the Services offered by CypherLab -defined as “users”- and those who use the Site can only operate on the Site for lawful purposes. The legal and criminal responsibility of the users in every transaction and action within the Site belongs to them. Each User shall use images, texts, audio images, video clips, files, databases, programs, software, source codes, and catalogs, and accepts, declares and undertakes that they will not duplicate, copy, distribute, process, and will not compete directly and / or indirectly with CypherLab either through these actions or in any other way. CypherLab, isn’t held responsible in any way, directly and (or) indirectly for the damages incurred or may be incurred by third parties due to the activities performed by the users on the site contrary to the terms of the User Agreement and (or) the law. For those who act on the contrary, CypherLab reserves all rights of litigation, complaints, and recourse.
G) The program provided under the terms of this agreement is for educational use only and is subject to a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable license for the use of the services. The User agrees not to sub-license, rent, lend, or in any way transfer the program or the service in any way, shape, or form. It is the User’s responsibility to comply the anti-cheat’s rules and regulations. Our products are meant to be used for offline use as stated in section 5.2(E) with In addition, the user will not change, or adapt the site content and the program, reverse engineer, or obtain source code from the software. otherwise, the user’s rights to use the purchased service and program will be terminated, so will their account, except where there is an explicit provision in this contract that allows the user to proceed. Legal proceedings will be initiated against individuals who are found to have committed the specified violations. All kinds of damage caused by the applications made to prevent unfair use. The producers, broadcasters, and directors of the program do not accept responsibility for financial or moral loss. The producers of the program reserve the right to make the necessary changes in these applications.
5.2 – RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF CYPHERLAB:
A) CypherLab reserves the right to change the services and content offered on the Site at any time. CypherLab can also terminate any subscription or service without cause. CypherLab may exercise this right without any notice or time.
B) CypherLab is not responsible for typographical errors in the prices of the products on the site.
C) The products on the CypherLab site may change description, media, and details. In this case, the prices are valid at the time the user checks the price from the site, deposits the fee to us and notifies us of the payment, but writes the name of the product he wants to buy or transfers the product to his account through the site. All of this process is held within the store page for easier processing.
D) The producers, publishers and directors of the program do not accept any responsibility for any damages, material or moral losses that may arise during the establishment and use of the program. We do not accept any responsibility for any losses within or outside the game that may result from programming errors in the program. It is not guaranteed that the program will always work as expected and correctly. Program publishers are not responsible for any in-game gains or losses arising from this. While the usage continues, program changes or changes in the logic of the program can be made that will affect some of them positively and some negatively. In this case, those who gain or do not benefit from the change cannot make a claim. Changes that may occur during the updates of the game, which is the add-on of the program, may affect the operation of the program. The broadcasters of the program are not responsible for these changes. Program publishers are not responsible for any in-game gains or losses arising from the updating of the program.
E) Our provided programs are intended to be used in offline games to train yourself and (or) test the features of the game in the mentioned game. It is strictly forbidden to use any game add-ons in online games. The accounts of game users found to be using any game add-on by game publishers may be suspended or closed. The producers, broadcasters and directors of the program do not accept any responsibility for any material or moral loss that may arise from this situation.
F) The publishers of the program always try to keep the program ready for use. However, in some cases, technical problems with companies offering network infrastructure, servers, and the program may be offline. In these cases, users cannot claim the continuity of the services. Program publishers do not accept responsibility for errors caused by programming. The financial and (or) moral damages of the users are not covered.
G) Site management may delete a user’s account at any time it observes violations of laws or program rules or without giving a reason. The fact that the services connected to the program are purchased does not change the situation. Services will then become unavailable.
H) As a result of misusing the vulnerabilities (bug) in the software and gaining unfair gain as a result, the account of the user who abused the defect may be terminated. The account of the user who first discovered the vulnerability and notified the administration by following the relevant communication steps instead of using it is left active. If the issue is a serious defect (a button that is not working is not a serious one), the person who reports it may be rewarded as management deems appropriate. It’s the administrations responsibility to decide what level of defect the problem is. The user is responsible for reporting the issue.
I) Misleading other users by impersonating an administration or support member, or any member of the site will result in the termination of your service from our programs and services, as well as terminating all your accounts. Program publishers do not accept responsibility for issues that may occur from impersonation. The financial and (or) moral damages of the victims are not covered.
J) Program producers, broadcasters, and managers do not take any responsibility for material and (or) moral damages caused by the use of this program and website. Responsibilities such as your windows activation key, or your computer’s health is none of our concern.
K) CypherLab may offer support or forum service to users. These services are subject to rules. In case of violations of the rules stated below, the penalties determined by the site management will be valid. Failure to comply with the website rules will result in site wide termination. This includes but is not limited to, termination of (1)Services, (2)Programs, (3)User’s account, (4)anything related to our website that is created by you.
- DOXING or DDOSING
- Rude or Misdeemed behavior
- Insulting CypherLab Staff and/or Members
- Swearing, cursing, or speaking in a bad manner
- Advertising other providers/sellers, or claiming other websites/companies
- Selling your account or other accounts
- Transferring or taking over your account(s)
- Provoking users against the CypherLab Staff, or claiming the CypherLab Staff is biased.
- Account stealing or brute force.
- Sharing personal information (skype / mail / chat etc.) of other website members
- Sharing personal information (skype / mail / chat etc.) of your own
- Impersonation of the CypherLab Staff or Members
- Spamming, flooding, or opening useless discussions
- Racism, separatism, and politics.
- Sharing Graphic Content, or Pornographic Sites
- Discussing drugs or any illegally obtained items such as contraband, or high value medications.
L) CypherLab can make changes to the user agreement. It is the user’s responsibility to read the updated version of our User Agreement. We announce updates in our Changelog section, and our Discord Server.
8. Other Provisions
8.1 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
A) All elements of the Site (including but not limited to program, design, text, image, html code and other code) (works subject to the copyright of CypherLab) are owned by CypherLab and (or) by CypherLab INC. Users may not resell, share, distribute, display, reproduce, create derivative works from, or allow anyone else to access or use CypherLab’s Services. Otherwise, the users are liable to termination as a breach of contract.
B) All property, identical and proprietary rights, commercial information and Know-How, including CypherLab information, CypherLab copyrighted works, CypherLab trademarks, CypherLab trademarks, or any tangible and intellectual property rights owned through the Site. All rights reserved to CypherLab
8.2 – CONTRACT CHANGES
A) CypherLab may, at its sole discretion and unilaterally, change this User Agreement at any time it deems appropriate by posting it on the Site. The changed provisions of this User Agreement will take effect on the date they are announced. The remaining provisions will remain in full force and will continue to have their own terms and consequences. This User Agreement cannot be changed by the unilateral declarations of the user.
8.3 – FORCE MAJEURE
A) In all cases legally deemed ‘force majeure’, CypherLab is not liable for late or incomplete performance or non-performance of any of its obligations set forth in this User Agreement. This and such cases will not be deemed to be delay, incomplete or non-performance or default for CypherLab or any claim from CypherLab under any name for such cases. The term “force majeure” means that natural disasters, riots, wars, strikes, communication problems, including but not limited to infrastructure and internet failures, power outages and bad weather conditions, beyond the reasonable control of the relevant party and despite the necessary care, will be interpreted as unavoidable events.
8.4 – APPLICABLE LAW AND AUTHORITY
Palestinian Law will be applied in the implementation, interpretation, and management of legal relations arising within the provisions of this User Agreement. Nablus Sharia Court is authorized in the settlement of any dispute arising or likely to arise from this User Agreement. In the case of any relations arising, the commencing party must notify the CypherLab administration about the issue 2 weeks before it begins.
8.5 – TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
This User Agreement will remain in effect as long as the user is a member of the site and will continue to have terms and consequences between the parties. In the event that the user’s membership period expires or the membership is suspended temporarily or permanently, it will be deemed to have ended. CypherLab may terminate the contract unilaterally in the event that the user violates our User Agreement and (or) similar rules regarding the use, membership, and services contained in the site, and in particular in the following cases, and the users, due to termination. CypherLab will be obliged to indemnify all damages suffered by:
(1) Using any method that can cause a distortion in the website, such as DDOS attacks.
(2) Sharing, trading, selling, giving away, or anything in the premise of giving the account to another user.
(3) Performing actions that hurt any third party company such as the usage of our products in an online session.
10. SERVICE AGREEMENT: Our Service Agreement is available in our User Agreement. Under section 4, the user will find all the information related to CypherLab’s services.
11. SERVICE CONDITIONS: Our Terms of Service are specified in our User Agreement.. Under Section 4, the user will find all the information related to CypherLab’s services.
12. REFUND AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS: Our return and cancellation conditions are specified in our User Agreement. Under Section 6 of our User agreement. Purchasing online products that are instantly accessible by it’s customer or user gives the site staff no guarantee of fraud. Therefore, all purchases are final. Revert back to Section 6 to understand our Refund and Cancellation Policy in depth.